MICHAEL E. PRESSMAN
Proprietor, LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL E. PRESSMAN, a civil litigation firm concentrating on the defense of personal injury cases and insurance defense matters.
As a senior partner of the LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL E. PRESSMAN, responsible for all phases of the practice, including supervision and management of the firm. Duties have included extensive Trial work in personal injury matters, including construction, premises, automobile and products liability cases.
- Pennsylvania Bar
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey Bar
- Federal Court, Eastern District
- Federal Court, Southern District
- United States Supreme Court
- Super Lawyers 2013
- Member of Council on Litigation Management
- Chairman of the Board of Directors and past President of the Association of Trial Lawyers of the City of New York.
- New York State Judicial Selection‑‑Committee for Appointment of Supreme and Civil Court Judges for the City of New York, County of Bronx and the City of New York, Kings County
- Lecturer for the New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Lecturer for the New York State Insurance Association
- Lecturer for the New York State Bar Association
- Chair Person and Presenter of the Harlan Fiske Stone Award
- Member of Defense Research Institute (D.R.I.)
- Trial Lawyers Division‑Federation of Jewish
- Philanthropies Lawyer of the Year Award
- Defense Counsel of the Year‑Institute of Jewish Humanities
J.D. June 1976
B.A. in International Relations and Government
Phi Beta Kappa June 1972